Thursday, 8 September 2011

Just A Brief Stop

Hi everyone,

Some of you might notice that I have been absent for quite a while.  Is it 3 weeks? Well, I actually was on long holiday with my husband to our hometown for more than 2 weeks.  One week spent in my hometown in Sandakan and the rest spent in my husband hometown in Tambunan.

It was supposed to be a holiday but as I expected it was indeed a busy holiday for us.  Whenever I went back to my hometown, my sisters will get me busy with lots of family activities. Family Barbeque Parties, Dinner Out at seafood restaurant, window shopping during the day time and so on and on.  As for my husband, he prefer to help my dad in our small oil palm estate at day time or went fishing.  All in all, it was fun.  I seldom see my family since I got married and doing a family activities is something that I always looking forward to. There is an unconditional love vibrates through each of them for me and for that I feel so blessed.

We went back to my husband hometown in Tambunan purposely for his sister's wedding. It was a second ceremony and reception for her ( she has her church wedding and modern reception last June).  This time it is a traditional wedding.  I don't really get busy though since all works were done by the villagers. Lucky me!!!!  *gigling*. But still I don't have an opportunity to get online since the place is a remote village and there is no internet coverage at the area.  So, there goes my 'silence'.

As I came back, I notice some of you left me messages / comment and I even receive an awards from a blogger friends.  I miss some of your great posts too.  Well..give me sometimes and I will catch up with you as soon as possible.  It's a busy moment.  But one thing for sure I have a few interesting post on the way taken from my recent holiday...just for all of you....my precious blogger friend.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for keep on visiting this humble blog of mine, being a friend and inspiration for me even though some of you are 'faceless' to me.  It doesn't matter, for I can feel the beauty of you through your writings.  I am honored being one of your blogger friend.  You are indeed a blessing to me.

That's all for now...and I will see you hopefully soon.  Have a great day everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Christine..take your time..have fun with your family..we will always be here waiting ok *blink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be looking forward for what you have in store for us..

    ReplyDelete