Sunday, 18 September 2011

My Good Friend Wedding

Phewww....I am still tired from a long journey.  But, I am so excited to share this. I just came back from Kota Kinabalu to attend the wedding of one of my very good friend, that taken place yesterday.  Went there (kota kinabalu) on Friday, attend  the wedding on Saturday and came home to Labuan today (Sunday). A three and a half hour cruise each journey. I am not lying...I feel so tired but I am happy and satisfied.  I have plan this for a long time....have written it as 'a must attend' event on my planner book.  After all, she is the last good friend I have to tie the knot.

I met Angela, the bride back on 2004 when both of us were a new employee in a same company. Being single together, we have been through lots of crazy things together and having fun with it.  We both have been through a lot....together.  We share lots of things, happiness as well as pain, laughter as well as tears as a single woman.  And...we comfort each other in the process.

Maybe that's why I shed lots of tears while hugging her yesterday.  Looking at her remind me of our 'singlehood' days and the fact that all things goes on and ended well with both of us, makes me a bit emotional.  I just could not hold my tears of happiness for her...and for us.

So, let me share some pictures I manage to take of her on her big day.

The Newly Weds

Lovely Couple, Angela & Charles

Towards A New Life Together

Ethereal Beauty

Isn't She Gorgeously Elegant?

Angela, the bride & Me.

So, I hope you guys enjoy this post and together we wish her to have a happy and blessed Marriage Life.

And to Angela, Marriage life is not easy but you are a strong woman.  I know, you will manage to make the best of it.  Congratulation, I am so happy for you.  Ohhhh....finally girl...WE DID IT!!!!!

Until Later guys!

8 comments:

  1. I understand how emotional it is for you at your best friend wedding. She's the one whom you share your singlehood days. But now, both of you are in another stage. Congrats to your friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Balqis. Looking back to all we have been through together..and look upon her beauty and smile of happiness on her big day, makes me feel like we both are a winner in the game of love. I know there will be different kind of battle to fight after this, but..at least at this stage..it ended well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Veey, lets pray for their happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow both of you are so beautiful Christine..I am so happy to see those smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so amazed!!!!
    everytime I see a bride...
    they were so beautiful...and glowy
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the compliments Sie. I am honored and I am sure Angela feels honored too. Those smile is a smile of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cLai, I think a wedding 'magic' do just that to most bride. Though I will not deny that this particular bride is indeed a beautiful woman inside and out.

    ReplyDelete