Masquerade Of My Heart
When the new season has come
We have begun as a friend
The zest has burnt like a flame
We have dreamed victory at the end
The day has come and the day has gone
Yet my feeling for you has gone stronger
Sometimes I feel worried of whats going on
Then I have chosen to disguise forever
I am bored fighting with my heart
For this secret you have never read
The more I hide the more it brings more hurts
Please...search for my eyes in this masquerade
~Christine '95'~
So guys...what do you think of my first created poem? Personally I think...it was a chaos. No rhyme...not flowing and most of all...it sound so childish. But, the truth behind the poem is, it was created genuinely from a weary heart. :)
Until later!
Christine..love it!!..creating a poem is not particularly on the rhymes itself..yes it will make the poem more pleasant to the people who will be reading it..BUT what's always important is on the emotions of the writer..which can always be seen on every word she writes :)
ReplyDelete*just passing by Christine..giving you *hugs* before I sleep :) *
Thank you Sie. Yes, I know poem doesn't have to rhyme...it doesn't have to always right in terms of grammar too. But, this first poem always bring a smile to my face. I have written a few other poems since this one...and reading to this now..it just sounds quite funny to me. I love it though.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you too Sie. Have a nice weekend.
I remember this poem. I think it was published in our school mag. Great work, friend, thinking how I knew nothing about poems back then..English ones...to be exact.
ReplyDeleteYes Veey..you are right. It was published in our school magazine indeed. Huhuhu.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for thinking it was a great work. I think it's not that great. It just great for a teenager level with poor English. But then, it's ok...after all we all have to start somewhere isn't it? You too have started somewhere..and see how it goes today? Perhaps..you would like to share your first poem? hehehe
Chris...that would be almost impossible. My first poem is more like a child's work than a poem. Hehe...
ReplyDeleteYah, we have to start somewhere. Anyway, that poem of yours sparked the memories of the old, school days.
Vary talented!
ReplyDeleteVeey, I know it will sparked the memories. It sparked the old emotions too (for me). Got inspired to post about this poem from thinking of the old school days too.
ReplyDeleteAzura..thanks.
ReplyDeleteChristine, it's a very expressive and well-written poem! You have got the talent please, don't hide it. Share with us. I love the beauty of the poem. Forget about the rhymes cos some poems I read don't rhyme. What's important you're able to express your feelings. Thanks a lot for sharing. Looking forward to reading more. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Balqis. Actually last time I have other blog for my poems collection. But since I find it hard to manage two blog..I decide to delete the blog and share the poems here instead. Easier.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement!