Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Testing 1, 2, 3...say cheese!!!!




So, it’s been almost 2 months since my last post.  Our laptop is actually been sent for repair since more than a month ago, resulting from an electricity over voltage in our housing area.  Some of my neighbors had their lamp damage, some has their tv damage, some refrigerator and as for my house, we have several damage lamp, fan and our laptop.  Thank God, it’s only the adaptor and the whole body is still functioning.  But, since the laptop is a courtesy of Malaysian Government, it took sometimes to make a report and get approval of repairing.  


So, today I just want to share a few pictures that I took with my new camera.  This is an outcome after stealing a few hours of my busy mommy schedule to study the manual book. It just a simple picture….a beginner level and I took all the pictures using creative zone mode or many people call it as manual mode. As for the model, I have no other model available other than my son.  So…as you can see, it’s all about him.  He is a great inspiration.









I see you in my next post...hopefully with a better and much more improvised picture.  God bless you all.  Bye!!!

Until Later





4 comments:

  1. Very nice, Chris. Love them all. Great models too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks veey. Still longggggg way from a great picture. But I am satisfy with this for now. :D

      Delete
  2. Nicely taken photos! Your boy is growing up and I understand why he's a great inspiration, Christine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Balqis. Yes, there are times I wish I could stop the time. My son is growing up so fast indeed. I miss the moment when he was an infant already.

      Thanks for passing by.

      Delete