Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Chasing The Sun



Playing with the sun light is one of photography techniques that really interest me.  In fact, those kind of pictures are the one that triggered my interest in photography in the first place. 

Last weekend, I have an opportunity to walk the Botanical Garden with my husband and son in the evening. So, I thought it’s a good opportunity to take pictures since the place is a nice place.  Lots of beautiful flowers, lake, bridge as well as an old tree house.  It’s a big and beautiful garden. And as I busily focusing on a pink and white hibiscus to shot, I heard my son’s laughter echoing in the garden like a background music to my shooting.  And when I turn around to see him, I saw my husband chasing him and ohhh there is a sun light behind them. And it's almost disappear in the horizon. Then quickly I was digging my brain to remember how to set the camera for a sun haze, or sun flare or back light picture.  I need to think fast before the sun goes down and sleep for the night. Well..I don’t remember much…in fact in a rush situation like that..I always forget everything. So ended up...I 'hantam sajalah' the setting. But this is the outcome.  It’s not perfect, but I am happy.  These are my favorite shot so far (since I got the new camera).

Err...as usual, presenting you my regular model.  Hehehehe.
Big applaud for my beloved Little Knight for obeying when asked to sit still.






2 comments:

  1. Warm pictures....cute model. Love it, friend. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe...thanks friend. I love it too. And I love the cute model even more!!

      Delete