Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Walking Down Memory Lane..On Valentine's Day


Day to days routine, responsibility, challenges and sometimes argument in marriage life make us so easily forget how it all started with pure love.  That's what I learned in my almost 5 years marriage.  Though the love is surely is still there...hovering over us and never leave, most of the time forget the feeling of being really in love, the euphoria of 'butterfly in stomach' experience, the thrill of midnight to dawn talking on phone...and needless to say the non-stop smiley falling in love face. Ahhhhh...at least that is how was it for me. 

Today is Valentine's Day.  As usual...there is nothing special going on.  I don't expect any bouquet...or chocolate or strawberry or anything related to Valentine's Day.  I know my life companion just not the kind of those thing.  If there is...surely I would be so surprise!  Not that I am complaining.  It's not important anyway.

But it's good to remember.....how it was.  The feeling inside.  How it all started...how it was going ...and how far the pure love brought us.  Today on the day of Celebration of Love...I just want to walking down the memory lane....I just want to remember!

                                                        This Is Us.....Through The Years!

Courting Time (2007)


Engagement (January 2008)

Wedding Day (June 2008)

Humble Honeymoon (June 2008)

With Our Bundle of Joy (December 2012)


Wish you all Happy Valentine's Day.  It's just an ordinary day...just one passing day in our lives.  So, though some of you don't celebrate it...there is nothing wrong of showing or saying I love you to your love one.  Let us not forget the pure love!

4 comments:

  1. Happy for you, dear Chris. May the love you have for each other last to eternity. God bless you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartiest Congratulations to both of you for the time you have gone through together. Life is never quiet from little things that happen from time to time. You have gone through a beautiful life based on pure love and I wish you the best in your marriage life.

    A nice post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Balqis. I wish you the best in your life too.

      Delete