Monday, 25 February 2013

Humble Art Work: The Magical Wood

It's been quite sometimes I didn't practice my photoshop skills.  It's quite hard to focus and think when there is a cute creature keep on demanding attention from me while doing it.  Anyway...I manage to finish one simple Photoshop Art Work today after a few days trying to finish it. 

                                               
                                                             The Art Work : The Magical Wood
Models in this photo are all my nieces.  From left Lydia, Fiona & Diana.


                                                                 The Original Photo






8 comments:

  1. I love the photos especially the first one. As if they are really in the woods. You have beautiful nieces.

    Nice art work, Christine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Balqis. I am still in learning process, so I'm so glad if you think they look as if they really in the woods. And my nieces, yes I couldn't agree more. I'm indeed a proud aunt to these beautiful ladies. Furthermore, they not only beautiful on the outside...they have a good heart too.

      Thanks again..have a nice day to you.

      Delete
  2. Veeery nice..... Should do more of that, whenever opportunity arises. Love it. Your lil one might do wonder to your imagination and creativity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veey...oh yeah..my little one is definitely in the list of my next project. I am still waiting for a suitable picture of him...and of course...imagination. Hopefully I can do it very soon.

      Delete
    2. Your project looked like Indonesian album cover or video, reminds me a lot about that. Album rohani. :)

      Delete
    3. Err....it's a good thing i hope?

      Delete
  3. Wow! Good job Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Christine, I'm happy to award you a fabulous blog award. Hope you like it. Please, pick it up at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete