This was supposed to be posted yesterday. It was my husband birthday. But…because of the time constraint…I can only
post it today. And the picture above is
the gift I gave to my husband. Look so
feminine right?
Well…when it comes to celebrating a special day for someone
special…I always like ‘surprises’. I
like to watch how their face changes, the smile…and I like to know if I make
them happy. But this year….it’s a bit
hard for me to find a way to surprise my husband. I notice that since the first day he knew I
got pregnant last year, he was and still is over protected. Over protected I mean here is, he won’t let
me go anywhere alone. But please don’t
misunderstand me. He is not a jealous or
possessive person. He will accompany me anywhere I want to go…even go for
pregnancy monthly review at the clinic just in the opposite road. So, it’s hard for me to buy a gift for him
without him knowing it. But luckily,
recently when my sister and niece came and visit me, he let me go with my
sister and niece and he stay home with our baby. So, I took the opportunity to buy him the
birthday gift. But then again, I don’t
have time to buy a wrapping paper for the gift.
As the time goes by and his birthday is approaching I still
don’t have a wrapping paper to wrap the gift.
The only thing I have is a pink ribbon.
The one and the only ribbon I have in my keep. But, I still don’t have a
wrapping paper! Then, the only way I
could think is…wrap the gift with an A4 paper and make a beautiful ribbon
around it. So, my gift was wrapped in
white and pink decoration.
It’s okay if it’s looks feminine…after all…he will tear the
wrapping anyway. The most important
thing is…I was successful in my plan. To
surprise him with that white and pink birthday gift. As he got the gift, he smile so wide and I
can see the appreciation on his face.
Ohhh yeah…he is happy! That’s
what I want and that’s what I hope.
The gift is just an ordinary gift. A typical gift a couple always give to his or
her partner. But in this case, it’s
something my husband wants and needs.
That’s why he is happy!
And to my husband, I wish you get all that you dream of....a great happiness, and a long and blessed life. Happy Birthday Dear!
Typical? No gift is an ordinary gift when it is given with sincerity and love. It is the thought that matters. Happy and blessed belated birthday to him. Wish you both happiness and love forever.
ReplyDeleteThank you friend. Yes, you are right..the thought that matters.
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely gift and a meaningful one for someone you love. I like the way you express your love towards him.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your hubby! :)
You are blessed Christine and what's important is making your special someone smile and making him feel loved..visiting you ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you Balqis. I am just trying my best to show him that he matters to me.
ReplyDeleteLong time no hear from you Sie. And thank you..you are right..what important is making him feel loved. I just hope he feel it.
ReplyDelete