Monday, 27 August 2012

Women In My Family (Part 2)

This is a sequence of my previous entry 'Women In My Family'.  Well, I never plan to make a part 2 of the entry but my thoughts are always went to all that wonderful women lately.  So, I think it's good to do some photo sharing about the time we share together. 

My nieces, my sister (second from right) and my first cousin (first from left) during my brother and his Vietnamese wife Pre-Wedding Dinner.  I am not in the picture coz I was the camera woman.

My 14 year old and tall niece Esther, My self and My sister, Cynthia.  I was 9 month pregnant.

Again, the three of us in the 5 star hotel.  If you ever wonder why a 5 star hotel got a newspaper on it's wall, it was because, it was the see through bathroom.  We put a newspaper on the glass wall so others cannot see us taking shower.  :)

Breakfast in the hotel with my sister Cynthia and Stephanie and her husband.  And also my niece, Sharon.

Again, Us...with my sister Cynthia as a camera woman.

My sister Cynthia and me when they visited me recently.

And this is my niece Fiona, one of the 3 nieces that took care of me while I was in my brother's house in Kota Kinabalu.  This picture was taken when they visited me recently. 



These are all pictures that I have in my keep.  I hope you enjoyed it as I enjoy looking at it while thinking of them.  Have a nice day friends.

Until Later!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the pics.
    You inspired me to post the women in my life post as well. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zura.
    Looking forward for that post. :)

    ReplyDelete