I have given birth to a tiny little baby boy through C-Section 8 days ago. He was 2.6kg...and thank God he is fine and healthy. So, here I presented to you some pictures of my new born son, Artaenien Rhys Andre.
| My baby boy....when he was just brought out from operation room. |
| My tiny little baby boy in her large new born clothes. He was 4 days old. |
| Our first family photo. Artaenien Rhys was 7 days old. |
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the operation team especially my gynecologist as the head surgeon for the success procedure and making the experience less frightening and I guess.... less painful??? From the bottom of my heart I salute your expertise and professionalism!
Until later guys!
Congratulations again, and again... Fair and lovely juga your baby kan. So near yet so far away, until now still haven't visited you yet. Hopefully when my illness gone, will be there to kiss the handsome boy. Unique name...love it. Please take care ya....
ReplyDeleteOwhhh..you sick? I didn't know. Never mind..take your time. I will still be here until around 27th. Going back to lbn on 29th but maybe I will stay at fortuna on 27th and 28th. About the name...thanks..I love it too. I just hope he will like it too as he grow up since some of my friends said 'berbelit lidah mau menyebut'. huhuhu.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations new Mommie!
ReplyDeleteAnd welcome back..
There'll be many things to share after this. New experience as a mommie. hehe..
Thanks Zura. I don't know if I will manage to find time for other things like updating my blog. This tiny little creature is so 'demanding'. hahaha.
ReplyDeleteYa...almost a week already. Normal..but bad for the lil one. Hope to see you real soon. which block?
ReplyDeleteFlu??? Ok...come when you feel better. Block B16-2B-3.
ReplyDeleteFinally....got the chance to meet the lil one, but missed the opp to kiss that cute cheeks. He's a great blessing to your family, friend. I am so very happy for you.
ReplyDeleteHeartiest Congratulations, Christine! Welcome to the club! It's a very good news knowing you have a new title! :)
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute! Thank you for sharing his photos. :)