Cloudy night, you ring the bell
Your midnight eyes greet me with spell
We say hi to the bygone
I run to you and it starts rain
I shut the world behind the door
You lead my hand to the dance floor
Kiss my teary eyes off my sorrow
And the roaring sky I hear no more
Let it be....let it rain
Let the November wind change it's direction
Let the moonless night revolve in motion
Let me steal one moment of bliss of a lifetime
I want to dream in your comfort arms
The rain stopped, the drizzle drops
The dream fades, the dawn wake up
Through the ray of light of the sunup
I saw you looked at me and all dressed up
A final kiss, an anguish hug...
And slowly behind you...the door shuts!
I wave goodbye to last night.
Poem Created By,
Christine L. Andre
9th November 2003
I created this poem exactly 8 years ago. Sharing it just to reminisce an old memory.
weeeee..anothe poem you have a collection of poems so you really have a passion on poetry Christine..nice poem ;)
ReplyDeleteYes Sie..another poem. I still got headache every time I spend a long time looking at my laptop screen. So, sharing my old poems is the only way I can keep my blog 'alive'. And thank you, I don't know if I should call it passion. It's simply just a way of 'channeling' out my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteLoved this poem! You penned it well, Christine. I read every stanza. How loving and caring the other person is. But it's sad to know that the doors shuts and you wave goodbye to last night. But even for awhile, I can feel that person has, at least, brings good deeds at the time when you're feeling down. Very nice poem!
ReplyDeleteOne more thing, Christine, I'm sorry to hear that you get headache every time facing the laptop's screen. Please, take enough rest. I hope you'll be feeling better soon. Take care, Christine.
ReplyDelete