Thursday, 3 November 2011

The Blooming Rose Smile



Today,  3rd November 2011 is my mother's second death anniversary. Two years ago, I say goodbye to her with white roses in my hand, black dress on my body, tears in my eyes and with a crack voice I read a farewell poems to her on her funeral.  It was a heart wrenching day. Even the earth is crying with heavy rain. 

There supposed to be a memorial done by my family today. Family gathering, going to her grave...bring roses..prayer.  But for some reason...we all decided to postponed it until near Christmas.  I feel bad that I could not be there, visit her today.  So, I created poems and give her roses for her second anniversary from faraway.  It might sound impossible but...How I wish the poems could reach her in heaven.  I really want her to know that I miss her terribly..it hurts.  But I know she is in a better place...painless...tearless place.  And she is in a good Hand.

Rest In Peace Mother.  I miss you and forever love you.

6 comments:

  1. at first I was reading the poem you made I was saying Christine I just felt your emotions on your every word..but as I read down below..I just said your the sweetest daughter Christine..your mother up there is smiling because she has left a legacy that she can be proud of-you..so smile Christine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She would feel happy for having such a loving daughter like you. You wrote such a sweet dedication for her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...simply beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sie. Yes, you are indeed right. My mother has left many great legacies..and myself is only one small part of it. I just hope who I was and who I will become is enough to make her proud of me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Balqis. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Veey..thank you. When I wrote this and close my eyes..all I can see is her lovely smile and I recall how comforting it was.

    ReplyDelete