Hi Friends. Missed me? Yeah..it’s been more than 2 weeks since my last post. Well, it’s all began with settling a few official matter and I need some concentration in order to avoid any mistake. Been away to Kota Kinabalu for a few days to meet an old close friend who gave me a helping hand. Thanks to her, it’s all settled now. Errr…at least settled in my part.
Coming home to this humble nest my hubby has provided for me is always been a greatest joy to me. But the thing is I find myself dealing with my old struggle, something no one has taught me at school. A culture that is so foreign to me. And I am clueless on how to deal with it, to understand or perhaps to adapt or in my part, I want nothing to do with it. But, is it possible?
Other than that, I have to deal with my health issue as well. Ohhh…I am not sick. Just a slight abnormality in certain area of my biological function and a struggle with my body weight. Old story, nothing much.
But, all these things though didn’t look serious or damaging, it’s enough to attack me emotionally and drain my strength . So, I choose to have my quiet moment to regain my strength and clear my mind in order for me to be able to see a brighter side of every cloudy days that hovered around me. And that’s why I’ve been quiet for a while. And I am fine now. :)
Ohh..I just want to share a religious song and it's lyrics (from youtube) with you. This song has been a medium of strength and soul healing for me for the past few years already. I listen to it whenever I feel down, depressed, lonely or simply feel unworthy. Personally, I really love this song. The melody, the music, the lyrics, even the voice is beautiful. It's just has a soothing touch. Sorry for a bit religious here but I hope you enjoy it.
My Creator King - Don Moen
You who made the mountains and the sea
Measured out the universe and You made me
Echoes of the voice that called the worlds to be
Reach throughout the ages and now speak to me
You're my Creator King
You who made the valleys and the skies
Displayed Your love on far horizons and before my eyes
You who lit the stars and set the dawn in time
Called them all by name and now You whisper mine
You're my Creator King
Measured out the universe and You made me
Echoes of the voice that called the worlds to be
Reach throughout the ages and now speak to me
You're my Creator King
You who made the valleys and the skies
Displayed Your love on far horizons and before my eyes
You who lit the stars and set the dawn in time
Called them all by name and now You whisper mine
You're my Creator King
Who am I that You are mindful of me? Yeah
Who am I that You sent Your love on me?
You're my Creator King
You who made the darkness and the light
Sun and moon to watch the day and guard the night
The hand that stretched the Heavens like a canopy
Reaches down to cover and watch over me
You're my Creator King
Let the music heals your soul.... He's always there for you, dear friend. I pray that you'll find the comfort and happiness in you, your home.
ReplyDeleteThanks friend. There is happiness. It just that there is certain things that I am so clueless on how to handle. A habit that has become a culture and in my part..so foreign and personally I refuse to accept and adapt. It just so challenging.
ReplyDeleteHello Christine *hugs*..He will always there..maybe sometimes we feel alone and weak but in His arms we will always find refuge..I always love Don Moen and Steven Curtis Chapman songs..
ReplyDeleteBe strong and hang in there :)
Thanks Sie. It means so much to me.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day and hugs to you too.
Yes, Christine, I missed you! Had been wondering why I didn't see you around for awhile. I'm glad that you're back. I hope everything will be fine for you. For any problem, there must be a solution. All the best to you! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Balqis. You are so thoughtful. I am fine, just a bit busy lately.
ReplyDelete