This has been way too long overdue. Been traveling back and forth to my hometown and my 'home sweet home' humble nest, as well as a poor internet coverage, I have to postponed all my post. Now...today...I am traveling again, but as the internet line is quite good and my son is already sleeping, I am taking the opportunity to share this. A quick one! :)
My son, Artaenien Rhys has turned 1 year old last month. And after a few discussion with my husband, we decide to celebrate it at a restaurant in Kota Kinabalu. I know my husband and also my in laws were a bit dissapointed since they wish to celebrate my son's 1st Birthday at their hometown. But to be fair to all (myself especially), we decide to celebrate it in KK. That way, both sides of the family could share the celebration together. So, the celebration is just among close family and friend of my husband and me.
So enough talking. I just want to share some pictures of that event. It just a simple celebration. Dinner, a few games, a blessing and cake cutting.
 |
| The Birthday Cake. I got the design somewhere in internet. Just change a few things to suit my liking. |
 |
| My Family Members. |
 |
| Again, my family member and also my close friends. |
 |
| The food. |
 |
| Blowing the candle. |
 |
| Cutting the cake. |
 |
| The only clear picture I have with my son that night. |
 |
| My Beloved Blessing. |
 |
| The Sleepy Birthday Boy. |
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my family and my close friend for being able to make it to this event. Being surrounded by mostly busy person (not busy body ok), I feel so grateful and appreciated to know... I am as important as their own business. Thank you...thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you all so much. And to my Son, Happy 1st Birthday dear. May you have a long and blessed life upon this earth. Mommy and Daddy love you sooooo much. Mmuahhh.
Happy Birthday, Artaenien! Congrats to you and your hubby. It was really a big celebration celebrated with family and friends. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Balqis. It's so meaningful when celebrated with those who close to us..always.
DeleteIt was great....really great to be there. Great, blessed and joyful celebration. God bless you and family, friend.
ReplyDeleteThank you for being there friend. Your loyalty and thoughtfulness as a friend never cease to amaze and touch me. Thank you very much.
Delete