Hi everyone.
First of all...welcome to my new created blog. For those of you who never read my other blog, this newly created blog is actually a sequence of my previous blog with title 'My Moments of Tranquility' which then I changed to 'Through Each Given Days' which again I changed to 'El Christine' after I created this blog. If you are ever wonder on why I change the title so many times and finally created a new blog, I have all the explanation on my previous blog. That...if you are interested of course. It's nothing much anyway.
And for those of you who has followed my previous blog, thank you very much for visiting this humble blog. I really appreciate that. As you can see, there is nothing much different from my previous blog. I still use a similar design (because I haven't tired of it) and I still use a similar description of my profile for a same reason. The contents will be the same...it's all about sharing my random thoughts everyday. The only different is the web address of this blog I guess. So, I hope we can continue where we left off and continue sharing our thoughts.
Have a nice day to you and Happy Blogging Everyone!
Until Later!
Hello Christine..I was trying to read your other blog but the link isn't working..anyway I followed this site..so I'll be back for your next post..have a nice day :)
ReplyDeleteHi Sie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting this blog and thanks for notifying me about the failure of the link. I won't realize it if you didn't tell me. Anyway, I have edited it and you can try visit it now. Sorry for the trouble.
Happy Blogging and have a good day to you.
I was thinking of your other blog but anyway, I'm here now. Keep blogging cos it's so much fun sharing random thoughts!
ReplyDeleteThanks Balqis.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day to you.