Hello there dear friends.
Once again I’ve been quiet for sometimes. Well, I guess I was just simply lack of
inspirations to share any interesting topics.
In other words, nothing much going on in my daily life or daily routine.
Anyhow, today I will simply update this blog by sharing some
pictures of the last 3 months in my silence.
Just a little bit of information, last May once again my son and I being
left alone in Labuan since my husband was required to attend a course in KL for
10 weeks. So my son and I spent about 7 weeks in Labuan and fly to my family
home in Sandakan for the remaining 3 weeks.
These
pictures was taken on 12 june 2014, the day my son turn 2 years old and his
daddy is a thousand miles away. So, we
celebrate it in a most simple mother and son ways. I just bring him to visit the Marine Muzium
where he can see lots and lots of beautiful marine life and after that treat
him a delicious Ice Cream and ‘ABC’. Simple
celebration, just the two of us...but..it's fun.
These pictures was taken in Sandakan showing my son having a
good time with his ‘aki’ (grandfather).
This is quite embarrassing for I don’t know what that thing is called in
English but in my language, we called it ‘dundangan’. When we came back to Sandakan, my father was
actually just came back from Vietnam for vacation as well as visiting the
family of my sister in law who is a Vietnamese. So the ‘dundangan’ and the idea
on how to set it up is actually he got from Vietnam. The surrounding of the ‘dundangan’ is a bit messy
for we actually in a process of building a new family house, so as you can see
the place where the ‘dundangan’ was set up is actually a half ruin of the old
house. And the yellow color house is the
new house which is 90% finish up to this day.
These
pictures were taken in my in laws house in Tambunan. After my husband fetch us in Sandakan, we took sometimes to went back to his hometown. I simply like this picture because I love the
looks of curiosity of my son in that picture. He actually talk much that time
but, none of it we understand. Poor him.
This is the famous (at least to the villager) Kaingaran River. One of many attractions in my husband’s home town. Every time we go back to the Village, I always persuade my husband to ‘mandi sungai’ at least once. I really love spending my time here…be one with nature.
So...there goes my 3 months in silence. Nothing much going on right?? Just the same old story. :)
So...until later dearest. Bye.





You captured lovely moments of three months in silence which will remain memorable throughout time. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Balqis. Trying my best to freeze the moment. Time flies so fast.
ReplyDelete