Friday, 14 February 2014

Balik Kampung - CNY 2014

I am neither a chinese nor a half chinese.  But one of my sister is married to a chinese man and my 2 nieces are half chinese so...yeah..sometimes we celebrate it together.  It's all depends on how my sister wants to celebrate it.

And this year all my sister wants is we gather together and having a family dinner at her house during CNY eve.  And once again having a family dinner in a more formal and elegant ways at Ramada Reneissance Hotel sandakan during the CNY day.  Just among the closest family members.  Personally, I think it's a brilliant idea and I always agree with that.  Celebrating something is much more fun and meaningful when it is celebrated just among those who care and love us.

So, here I just want to share a few pic that we took after the dinner that night.  This photos were taken using my camera and shot by a few different people.  And I don't have the pic during the dinner since we were all busy eating. :)


The Lapongan's Family

A Bee Among The Flowers.  My son among his female cousins.

My Beloved.
Us...and I have no idea why Rhys is touching his nose. But that's cute.

Ok..until later.

4 comments:

  1. I understand how meaningful these gatherings are for you, Christine. Everyone around are loved ones. What's unique about Malaysians' culture is we're able to celebrate many festivities because of our diverse backgrounds living up to the concept of 1Malaysia.

    Wishing you a fantastic weekend with your loved ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed an advantage to live in multicultural country and background. So many excuse for family gathering. :)

      Delete
  2. Get together with loved ones, always a great idea no matter what the occasion is. God bless you, dear friend, and your lil and extended family.

    ReplyDelete